REVO® Research & Development Freeze Dryer
REVO Research & Development Freeze Dryer
The REVO Research & Development Freeze Dryer has the largest shelves and best shelf-to-shelf spacing of any freeze dryer in its class offering up to 10 sq ft (0.989 sq M) of shelf area and a condensing rate of 20 Liters in 24 hours. This allows for more product throughput in the same floor space. Using the best components and design techniques combined with the most advanced PC/PLC control system, the REVO R&D Lyophilizer offers data collection and self-testing features. Overall, the REVO R&D Freeze Dryer is the perfect solution for both your protocol development and small scale lyophilization production needs.
Our easy-to-use software provides automatic freeze drying, defrost, system and leak rate testing. Data can be printed either numerically or graphically. This same control system is used on industrial dryers, allowing scaling to production. An interactive maintenance screen simplifies component servicing. All systems are remotely accessible, with customer approval, for trouble-shooting process issues.
The REVO R&D Freeze Dryer has been developed from over 50 years of experience in the freeze drying world. The standard system design provides a highly reliable platform for your freeze drying needs. Using more robust refrigeration components ensures the highest performance and reliability available. In addition, the system is designed to be more tolerant of fluctuations in room temperature and supply voltage, which are common issues with lower end systems.
Unique design with features include: more accurate vacuum sensors; no rubber hoses; no vapor flow choke points; superior shelf temperature uniformity; reduced shelf temperature transition times; increased stoppering pressure; and more, to ensure that the equipment is not a limit to your freeze drying needs.
- 5 shelf pull down from +20 to –40C in less than 30 minutes
- Vacuum pull down to 100 mT in less than 20 minutes
- Vacuum leak rate less than 30 mT per hour
- Vacuum level 10 mT in clean dry system (-85)
REVO® Research & Development Freeze Dryer
Shelf area up to 10 sq ft (0.989 sq M) & 30L condenser
- Cycle Optimization
- Formulation Development/Stability Studies
- Tissue Bank
- R&D / Small Scale Production
- Diagnostics Well Plates
- Bulk Applications / Trays
- PC/PLC with ethernet and remote Internet connectivity
- Manual and automatic operating modes
- Graphic and numeric data collection
- Automatic System and Leak Rate Testing
- Options for Protocol Optimization and Controlled Nucleation
- Up to 10 sq. ft. (0.989 a sq M) of shelf area
- Large shelves for more product capacity – 12″ x 24″ (304mm x 608mm)
- Increased Stoppering Pressure – for 2ml vials
- 316L stainless steel on all wetted parts
- 4″ vapor port standard
- Exposed coil condenser for maximum efficiency
- Hot gas defrost
- High reliability scroll compressors
- Oversized refrigeration components for high reliability
- CFC-Free, non-proprietary refrigerants
- Pirani vacuum sensor standard
- Vacuum control standard
- Gas backfill standard
- 375 lpm corrosion resistant vacuum pump
- Sanitary style fittings on all sensor and vacuum ports
- Built-in validation port
(sq ft/sq M)
|1||14.5 / 368||2 / 0.186|
|2||7.0 / 177||4 / 0.373|
|3||4.5 / 114||6 / 0.559|
|4||3.25 / 82||8 / 0.746|
|5||2.5 / 63||10 / 0.932|
- Product temperature feedback optimizes the recipe, both freezing and primary drying, based on the product temperature average.
- Multiple methods for Primary Drying Endpoint Determination (requires capacitance manometer).
- Pressure Rise Testing (requires isolation valve).
BULK FILL (LITERS)
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|REVO® STANDARD FEATURES|
|SHELF AREA||2 sq. ft. to 10 sq. ft.|
|SHELF ASSEMBLY||Bulk or Hydraulic Stoppering|
|SHELF TEMPERATURE RANGE||-45ºC or -70º to + 65°C|
|SHELF HEAT TRANSFER||Hollow Fluid Filled|
|SHELF SIZE/FINISH||12″x24″, 316L, 20 Ra or better|
|VAPOR PORT||4″ Standard, 6″ Option|
|CONDENSER TEMP||-53°C or -85°C|
|CONDENSING RATE||20L in 24 hours|
|CONDENSER STYLE||Exposed Coil|
|COMPRESSORS (SCROLL)||3.5hp (-53ºC), 3.5hp & 2hp (-85°C)|
|PRODUCT SENSORS||4, Type T thermocouple|
|VACUUM PUMP||375 lpm, Corrosion Resistant|
|VACUUM CONTROL||Pirani w/ Solenoid & Needle Valve|
|CONTROL SYSTEM||PC/PLC with Opt-Dry Software|
|TRAYS||One per shelf included|
|CABINET||35″w x 46″d x 75″h|
OPTI-DRY® PC/PLC CONTROL
The REVO® R&D Lyophilizer comes complete with PLC controls and a PC for programming and data collection. Our easy-to-use software provides automatic freeze-drying, defrost, and system test. Data can be printed either numerically or graphically. This same control system can be used on industrial dryers, allowing scaling to production. An interactive maintenance screen simplifies component servicing.
OPTI-DRY® uses an Ethernet platform for hardware connectivity making data transmission extremely fast. It also provides web connectivity for those who want remote access to their systems.
For R&D, Protocol Development, Small Scale Freeze Drying Production, Cycle Automation and Optimization, Opti-Dry® offers all the tools you need.
- Water Defrost
- Up to 18 Product Probes
- Capacitance Manometer
- Proportional Vacuum Control
- Dry Vacuum Pump
- Isolation Valve
- Stainless Steel Doors
- Shelf Latching Kit
- LN2 Trap
- Water Cooled Condenser
- 6″ Vapor Port
- Resistivity Probe