Magnum Pro Advanced Tray Freeze Dryer
Innovation for Your Lab Scale Freeze Drying Needs
Magnum Pro with LyoPAT® combines the most advanced technology available in the market today with our robust and dependable Magnum freeze dryer. The Magnum Pro Freeze Dryer provides pilot scale through-put and can also be utilized for R&D. This lyophilizer is ideal for processing larger batches while capable of analyzing, optimizing and developing transfer cycles.
Advanced Control Technology
- Provides the data you need for cycle transfer and optimization
- Determines critical process parameters such as Kv, cake resistance and mass flow
- Delivers direct measurement of heat flux via proprietary AccuFlux technology
- Creates efficient freeze crying cycles with AutoDry
- Maximizes shelf temperature during primary drying while not exceeding critical temperature parameters
About the Magnum Pro Freeze Dryer
- PC/PLC with ethernet and remote Internet connectivity
- Manual and automatic operating modes
- Graphic and numeric data collection
- Automatic system and leak rate testing
- Options for Protocol Optimization and Controlled Nucleation
- Up to 20 sq. ft. of shelf area
- Large shelves for more product capacity – 12″ x 24″
- Increased stoppering pressure – for 2ml vials
- 316L on all wetted parts
- 6″ vapor port standard
- Exposed coil condenser for maximum efficiency
- Hot gas defrost
- High reliability scroll compressors
- Oversized refrigeration components for high reliability
- CFC-Free, non-proprietary refrigerants
- Pirani vacuum sensor standard
- Vacuum control standard
- Gas backfill standard
- 375LPM corrosion resistant vacuum pump
- Sanitary style fittings on all sensor and vacuum ports
- Built-in validation port – sanitary fitting
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice. All specifications based on 20C ambient on 60Hz.
Inside the Magnum Pro
Millrock Technology’s Magnum Pro with LyoPAT combines the most advanced technology with our robust and dependable Magnum freeze dryer.
LyoPAT® state-of-the-art control capabilities to monitor and control every possible aspect of the freezing and drying processes.
AccuFlux® the only technology that provides heat flow monitoring and control— including direct measurement of Kv and mass flow—throughout the entire freezing and primary drying processes.
AutoDry® totally automates primary drying by driving as much heat into the product as possible without exceeding the critical product temperature.
FreezeBooster® controlled nucleation enables the ability to study freezing approaches and its effect on the product and product cycle.
Millrock Reporter provides batch reporting in the format you design.
Features in the Magnum Pro are patented and patent pending.
Your Freeze Drying Partner
When you purchase a Millrock product, you get more than a freeze dryer. You get a long-term partner delivering industry-changing innovations, high-performing products, and on-call expert support.
Step 1: Protocol Analysis
Analyze your existing protocol by collecting the critical process parameter data for both the freeze drying and primary drying cycles, including Heat Flow, Product Temperature, Mass Flow, Kv, Rp, and more, determined by the most advanced Process Analytical Technologies. Why use outdated technologies that provide only intermittent monitoring and extensive calculations to predict critical process parameters? With the Magnum Pro, you get real-time, continuous process measurement and unparalleled control.
Step 2: Cycle Optimization
Save money and time by developing robust products with the shortest freeze drying cycle times. The Magnum Pro provides you with the tools to optimize both your freezing and primary drying cycles, in order to develop the shortest freeze drying time and critical process parameters for cycle transfer.
Step 3: Cycle Transfer
Scale up, scale down the future lies in both directions. With the optimized critical process parameters, you can use the Magnum Pro for scale-up of new freeze drying protocols, or scale-down analysis and troubleshooting of existing protocols