Advanced Control Technologies
Millrock Technology is pleased to offer robust, technologically innovative advanced freeze dryer control for all of your freeze drying processes/lyophilization process needs, including:
- Opti-Dry® Freeze Drying Control. This robust control system includes multiple programming steps in freezing and primary drying with final hold set points in secondary drying. This "standard" software should be familiar to anyone currently using a tray-type freeze dryer.
- LyoPAT® New Technology for R&D and Cycle Transfer. LyoPAT provides state-of-the-art control capabilities to control every aspect possible of the freezing and drying processes. It even offers an automated cycle that will execute the best freeze drying cycle possible without exceeding the product collapse Temperature. LyoPAT is available on the MicroFD® (included), REVO®, MAGNUM® and EPIC.
- AccuFlux® provides a new dimension of measurement and control in freeze drying. This technology incorporates the use of heat flux sensors to measure heat flux directly versus calculating it. It also allows control of post nucleation ice crystal ripening, and subsequent crystal size, by regulating heat flow. AccuFlux is included in LyoPAT.
- Auto-Dry™ totally automates primary drying by driving as much heat into the product as possible without exceeding the critical process temperature. It utilizes the pressure drop method to help determine whether or not unbound water is still in the product and will not advance to secondary drying until it determines the cake is dry.
- Millrock Reporter provides batch reporting in the format that you design. You can rearrange the data being monitored for the view you find most important for your work.