Freeze Drying Services – Restoration and Upgrades
A Second Life for Your Freeze Dryer/ Lyophilizer
Control System Upgrades
Every 5 years technology changes to the point where old control systems are obsolete and not supported. Upgrade to a full PC/PLC control system at the fraction of the cost of a new system.
PC/PLC Control Systems with Advanced HMI
- Touch Screen Control
- Manual and Automatic Modes
- 21CFR Part11 Compliant Software Option
- Batch Report option for all historical runs
- Fully automatic freeze drying control with unlimited recipe.
- User friendly HMI with machine stats and key parameter at a glance
- Ethernet based communication enable monitor and control any where with network
- Opti-Dry Pro option for end of drying detection
- Easy Backup for all system data and configuration settings
- E-mail alarm notifications with dry contact output
- Multilevel numeric of data logging by run and by day, graphic data by day.
- Fully customizable to users function specification
- Premier Millrock service and support
Restoration – Complete System Overhauls
After 10 years of operation many of the mechanical components of a freeze dryer have worn out. Get more life out of your system by replacing the major wear parts. Preventative maintenance service is also available.
- Vacuum Pumps
- Fluid Pumps
- Replace Manual Valves with Diaphragm Valves to Automate the Process
- Seals, Fluid and more
Recently Refurbished Units